eDrawings is the only CAD viewer on iPad that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks parts, assemblies and drawings files. In addition, eDrawings allows convenient viewing of DWG and DXF files.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports configurations, drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks and all other supported CAD software.
- Open files from email, iTunes File Sharing, network
- Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
- Animate 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views.
- Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
- View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
- Store your files on your iPad through iTunes Files Sharing
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- Sample files included
Since the initial release on May 1, an update is now available, with the following changes:
If you already have eDrawings for iPad, you can download the update directly from the App Store.
- Transparent parts
- Standard orthogonal views
- Shaded with edges mode
- Perspective mode
- Hide, show & make components transparent
- Select components from graphics area
- Hyperlinked views in drawings
- Sort files by name, extension, date and size
- Leave file open during background execution for fast app switching
- Fixed shaded drawing views during panning and zooming
- Fixed incorrect legends in SolidWorks Simulation files
- Bug fixes